I use Reflector everyday and I’ve always wanted to give something back to Lutz for making this great utility. One of the things I use within Reflector is the BamlViewer addin but it had some problems correctly displaying all the baml I’ve tried to view. In some cases it even crashed while parsing the resource.
Since the code was in CodePlex, I decided to try and fix these issues myself. Having done so I wanted to get these incorporated into the addin so someone else encountering the same issues could get the fixes. In order to check in these changes though you have to be a developer on the project so I contacted Lutz to see if he wanted to check them in. Reflector has recently been handed over to RedGate Software so he referred me to James Moore who aside from being a coordinator on that project also heads up the .Net developer tools division at RedGate. He kindly agreed to add me on as a developer to that project so this morning I checked in my fixes.
One more change that I’d like to make is that I’d like to get it to support displaying the xml namespace prefix. I have made some changes locally to address this so when I get a chance I’ll test it out more thoroughly, clean it up and get that checked in as well.